Compact Flat Pack 4 Bike Rack - Galvanised
Product Code: CBR4SCG
Australia's most popular rack. 1000s installed in Australia.
Popular with cyclists as the leaning rail provides full support of the bicycle minimising the possibility of accidental damage. It also allows cyclists to securely locate the front or back wheel while allowing them to use a "U" lock to secure the frame and the other wheel to the leaning rail.
Wheel supports have staggered heights which allows bicycles to be located with 300mm spacings rather than the normal 600mm with other racks.
In outdoor locations where vandal resistance may be a consideration, Leda recommends the fully-welded model (CBR4SCTM), made from heavier steel sections to provide a more robust alternative.
The CBR4SC is the logical choice when catering for and securing large numbers of bicycles - doubling the number that can be securely parked in a given area.
The Compact Security Bicycle Rack is supplied in flatpack for do-it-yourself installation. Security rails with wheel supports are supplied unattached and can be quickly bolted to the base rail to provide single, double sided or angles units.
1200mm x 1058mm x 828mm
• Allow the maximum number of riders of bicycles in the smallest space
• Efficient bicycle storage
• Easily installed
• Long lasting and durable
• Best Suited for medium term parking
• Assemble on site
• Residential apartments
• Recreation centres
• Secondary schools. TAFE colleges and universities
• Retail shopping
• 1200 x 828mm (front view)
• 1058 x 828mm (typical end view)
• 1200 x 1058mm (topview)
• Rails 32NB (38.0) x 1.5mm Pipe / Powder coated / Hot dipped galvanised finish
• Supports Ø19 x 1.2mm Pipe / Powder coated / Hot dipped galvanised finish